Australian Online Freebies Guidelines
- To help everyone reading the Forums quickly find freebies that interest them,
please keep Post Titles descriptive and on topic:
e.g "Free Cat Food Sample" not "OMG! Must see great sample, won't last long!!!".
- Including an expiry date in the subject line is appreciated it helps keep the Forums up to date.
- Feel free to share freebies that are available to Australians and can be registered for online and received in the mail.
- Free tickets to events (with exception of movie tickets), loyalty cards and discount vouchers should be posted in the Offline Freebies Forum.
- Please check freebies before posting to make sure they are available to Australia, current and the sign up form or email works.
- If you feel a post violates the Guidelines, or is not quite right eg. sounds like a scam, please report it using the Report button found on the bottom left of every post.
- Questions or other posts are better posted in the General Forum.
What Not to Post
- The vast majority of Members will never need to worry about this section.
Please do not post any of the following:
- Affiliate Links
- Referral Links
- CPAlead offers or sites.
- MLM (Multi Level Marketing) Links
- HYIP (High-Yield Investment Program) Links
- Any freebie that requires others to sign up in order for you to get the freebie or payment.
- Sites promising free money after completion of a survey, offer etc
- Free iPod, PSP, Xbox 360, Xbox Live etc. or any so called freebie where the user is required to complete an offer.
- If you have purchased the rights to distribute free software, please do not post it.
- Websites or pages designed to share any of the above.
Any site link or webpage posted that violates the Guidelines will be added to the blacklist.